Saturday, February 14, 2009

twenty


I've been spending most of my time with school or work and when I'm not busy with those I'm usually in bed reading or out with one of my two favorite people. School is more enjoyable now that I've become comfortable enough to give my opinions, ask questions and make new acquaintances. Work is interesting. I feel like I'm not doing enough because it's unusually relaxed and I can't get use to that. Not that I'm complaining. I am content to spend the majority of each hour reading Flaunt.

Time to prepare for work... by prepare I of course mean: pack a bag full of magazines, fill my water bottle, get dressed and head out. And for today, I will be taking my over sized cardboard Valentine's Day card that the wife dropped off. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment